Here’s a sketch of some of his lines of study:
- Theoretical heterodox political economy and philosophy of value (axiology, viz. ethics and aesthetics), cultural and demographic developments as ideological entailments, and modalities of societal organization, e.g. Randian Objectivism, voluntaryist anarcho-capitalism, the possibilities of ethnonationalism, the communist horizon, etc.
- Neoreactionary thought as an engagement with critical theory and currents of cultural Marxism
- Topics in evolutionary sociobiology, psychoanalytic theory, human biodiversity, biopower and eugenics/dysgenics, and racial and ethnic relations and differences
- Philosophy of mind and of language, viz. semiotics, discourses, deconstruction
- New religious movements (Latter-day Saints, Black Muslims, Scientology) and The New Atheism; the history of ideas, and intellectual history