Here’s a sketch of some of his lines of study:
- Theoretical heterodox political economy and philosophy of value, associated cultural and demographic developments, and modalities of societal organization, such as Randian Objectivism, voluntaryist anarcho-capitalism, possibilities of ethnonationalism, the communist horizon, etc.
- Neoreactionary thought as an engagement with critical theory and currents of cultural Marxism
- Topics in evolutionary sociobiology, psychoanalytic theory, human biodiversity, biopower and eugenics/dysgenics, and racial and ethnic relations
- Philosophy of language and mind; semiotics, discourses, deconstruction
- New religious movements; history of ideas